Wayne County Media Room
Media with questions/interview requests for the Wayne County Communications, Wayne County Commission, Sheriff, Prosecutor, Clerk, Treasurer and Register of Deeds should contact those departments directly at:
- Communications: June West email@example.com, 313-224-6022
- Commission: Jim Toth, firstname.lastname@example.org, 313-224-7263
- Sheriff: Paula Bridges, Pbridges@co.wayne.mi.us, 313-224-0615
- Prosecutor: Maria Miller, Mmiller@co.wayne.mi.us , 313-224-5817
- Clerk: Caven West, Cwest@co.wayne.mi.us, 313-224-5542
- Treasurer: Keith Owens, Kowens@co.wayne.mi.us, 313-224-5408
- Register of Deeds: Bernard Youngblood, Byoungbl@co.wayne.mi.us, 313-224-5856
Recent News & Press Releases
Plymouth Township, MI- Wayne County officially broke ground on the new First Responders Memorial, honoring its fallen First Responders of Fire/EMS and Police Departments.
Wayne County Executive Robert Ficano and Pastor Marvin Miles officially opened the doors of the Gary Miles Veteran’s home, a 7,000 square foot multi-family housing facility with 11 bedrooms for senior and disabled veterans.
Wayne County Executive Robert A. Ficano signed a Sister Counties Cooperation Agreement after meeting with Miaoli County, Taiwan Magistrate Cheng Hung Liu and delegates, marking a new global governmental initiative.
Are you or someone you know in need of a free health screening or are they uninsured or underinsured? Then, plan to attend Wayne County’s annual FREE Cover the Uninsured Health Expo—the County’s largest health event.
Wayne, MI –Students and teachers from 128 schools across Wayne County will be recognized for earning the designation as a Michigan Green School.