Wayne County HealthChoice - Resources
Wayne County Young Adult Program (YAP)
We’ve Got You Covered!
In today’s complex, rapidly changing world you’re juggling a lot. Between work and/or school, family, and a little bit of fun, taking care of your health just isn’t a priority right now. However, thanks to a new program designed specifically for someone like you—we’ve got you covered! HealthChoice of Michigan and Blue Care Network have partnered to offer a healthcare program to fit your lifestyle. Now you don’t have to spend another day without good health and peace of mind.
- Preventive Care
- Routine Care
- Follow-up Care
- Home Health Care
- Urgent & Emergency Care
- Ambulance Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Hospital Care
Under the Young Adult Program (YAP), Wayne County residents pay a monthly premium of $155. Non-Wayne County residents pay a monthly medical premium of $310. Additional co-pays and deductibles will apply for certain services.
At an additional cost you can also purchase the dental and/or vision rider. Golden Dental Plans ($17/monthly) and Heritage Vision ($10/monthly)
- Copy of Current Photo Identification
- Two (2) Current, Consecutive Pay Check Stubs
- Verification Letter of Student and/or Employment Status
Young Adult Program Forms:
- Young Adult Program Benefits At A Glance
- Young Adult Program Special Program Application
- Young Adult Program Special Program Agreement
- Young Adult Program Dental Brochure
- Young Adult Program Dental Application
- Young Adult Program Heritage Vision Program
For more information please call 1-800-WELL-NOW
- Get A Job...
- Apply For...
- Get Documents For...
- Sign Up For...
- Pay For...
- Get Training...
- Learn About...